OK, this is day 1, June 1st, 2014. My goal is to try and post once a day for the next 90 days….. WOW, quite an achievement for someone who doesn’t blog at all. I don’t know how this will turn out, but let’s give it a try. I hope to make this a community of people, with feedback, questions, and involvement from many to make and mold us into better jewelry makers
My outline will be, as of today, to focus on different facets of making jewelry each day of the week:
- Monday Design (Waxcarving, Metalsmith, CAD, Etc)
- Tuesday (Shaping, Doming, Filing, Grinding, etc.)
- Wednesday (Soldering, Cold-joining)
- Thursday (Potpourri, mixed ideas, whatever we come up with)
- Friday (Reproduction, Casting, Models-Molds, Mold-cutting, Wax-injection, Stamping, etc.)
- Saturday (Stone Setting: Prongs, Bezels, Channels, etc.)
- Sunday (Polishing, Finishing, Contrasting Finishes, etc.)
Are you ready for a journey? I am, so lets go…….
Never Miss Any New Content
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.