JewelryMonk Podcast Episode 19
Kicking off a New Segment: Featured Artist
- PURPOSE Jewelry is a social enterprise that provides professional opportunities to young women rescued from sex trafficking. Something as simple as jewelry making offers young women a fresh start, and the ability to accomplish their dreams.
- Focus of JewelryMonk Industries: 3 E’s of Growth– Educating, Equipping, and Encouraging. So that is what the JewelryMonk.com site and the JewelryMonk Podcast is all about. There is all kinds of “negativity” out there, and whether we focus on that, or focus on the positive things in our world……. GUESS WHAT, We are going to be changed either way!
- Jewelry Tip : I have been doing a bit of wax carving this week, and helping some of the people who purchased the Jewelry Creation Method Course with some of their projects. So I put together a video about how to fix a ring When (not if) you break your wax while wax carving, here is a quick tip on how to repair a ring that is in pieces.
- Cool Tool of the Week: Have you ever started making a ring project, and were unsure how long to cut the wire or shank, so your piece is just the right size, with no waste? Today I have put together a quick tutorial on how I make my ring shanks just the right size every time, and have added a FREE Downloadable Spreadsheet for you to have, to print out, and keep by your workbench.
- CLICK HERE for FREE Downloadable Spreadsheet:
Leave you with a Quote
“All new things lead to our death” Author….Fear
Now, Let’s make something shiny….. TOGETHER!
Never Miss Any New Content
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.