JewelryMonk Design Contest
Have you ever had a jewelry design in your head, that you thought would be so cool, but were unsure how to get it from your head to a finished piece of jewelry? Well YOU ARE IN LUCK! …….really…….
Hey Everyone, Doug here. I am so excited to start the 2nd JewelryMonk Design Contest! I had so much fun with the first one a few months back, that I am going to keep this going.
The first contest was all about wax carving, BUT THIS ONE IS ALL ABOUT SOLDERING AND METAL FABRICATION! So here is what’s up with this Design Contest:
- You design a silver piece of jewelry from the stones I suggest in the FREE Downloadable PDF
- Keep in mind this is all about Metal Fabrication and Soldering
- You have until March 31st, 2017, at Midnight to submit your design to Doug@JewelryMonk.com.
- If You Win, You Get Design Created as a Finished Piece of Jewelry! FREE
- If You Win, You ALSO Get a Model and a Mold so you can reproduce your design if you want. FREE
- If You Win, You ALSO Get and a Video Series that shows you STEP-BY-STEP how the piece was created. FREE
- Video Series will cover: Design – The Layout – Metal Fabrication and Cleanup – Rubber Mold Making – Wax Sizing – Casting the Production Piece – Grinding – Tumbling – Pre-Polishing – Stone Setting – and Final Polishing. The Theme of this video series will be Metal Fabrication and Soldering, using the winning design as an example.
- Make sure to Subscribe, so you can follow along the process. I will be releasing videos and tips along the way!
- Share with your friends…….
So here is what you do.
Click the Download button below and get the Design Rules, Stones, and all the Details. After that, come up with a design and send it to me at Doug@JewelryMonk.com.
That Simple. My team and I will select 1 winner and announce it soon after the deadline of March 31st.
Now, don’t feel like you are not “Qualified” to submit a design. You do not have to be a jewelry designer to enter. If you can do a CAD drawing, a pencil sketch, or just a crayon sketch, that is all I need. My career has been creating jewelry from designs, everything from complex computer designs, to “scratch paper and napkin designs”. I have an eye for this. We will not make our decision on the design sketch quality, but criteria set up by our team for this project. So this contest is for EVERYONE!
You have a little time, but not much!
Are you READY? Together We Can Make the BEST Jewelry of Your LIFE!
See you in the Contest!
Never Miss Any New Content
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.